Preparing Milwaukee Area Businesses for Disaster: What is an ERP?
Nearly 50% of businesses do not reopen after a disaster. There are many reasons this happens, but a large contributing factor is the lack of a disaster recovery plan.
SERVPRO of Milwaukee North can help minimize disruption to your business while delivering superior results. With a highly trained team and specialized equipment, we can get the job done quickly and professionally. See our full list of commercial services here.
One way we can be most effective is in creating a no-cost Emergency Ready Plan or ERP for your business. Whether you have a large or small operation, it is essential to have a plan in place.
An ERP includes:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Please contact SERVPRO of Milwaukee North today at 414-354-7566 for more information. We are here to help!